Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My Nine Layers

LAYER ONE
Name: Connie
Birthdate: September 10th
Birthplace: Utah
Current Location: Utah
Eye Color: Brown/Hazel
Hair Color: Naturally medium brown. I dye it from time to time.
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Sun Sign: Virgo (hense the Virgo Chronicles)
Innie or Outtie: Innie


LAYER TWO
Your heritage: German, Greek, Irish and Native American
The shoes you wore today: white sandals
Your hair: Shoulder length, wavy, thick.
Your eyes: bright and without makeup
Your weakness: animals and eBay
Your fears: heights, drowning and paralyzation
Your perfect pizza: I love all kinds of pizza, but I would have to say a rich sauce and lots of cheese... toppings optional.
One thing you'd like to achieve: Buying my own home


LAYER THREE
Your most overused phrase on IM: "lol"
Your first waking thoughts: "Oh, crap. No more sleeping for me..."
The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: Eyes
Your best physical feature: My eyes and I have a killer smile
Your bedtime: around 11pm... much much later if I don't have to work.
Your greatest fear: The death of my wife.
Your greatest accomplishment: Just being where I am now - out and proud - with a wonderful partner and daughter!
Your most missed memory: I love to think about when I was a child and especially when the extended family would all gather together.


LAYER FOUR
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonalds
Single or group dates: Love 'em both
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
Chocolate or vanilla: Definately chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Either are great as long as there is chocolate involved


LAYER FIVE
Smoke: yes.... damn it
Cuss: See above
Sing: More than I ought to!
Take a shower everyday: Nope, not since my surgery. I average every other day.
Have a crush(es): Yup
Who are they: Angelina Jolie mostly
Do you think you've been in love: Very much so
Want to go to college: Um, been there, done that
Like high school: I did for the most part.
Want to get married: Am right now!
Believe in yourself: Absolutely
Type with your fingers on the right keys: unless I am drunk
Think you're attractive: Not so much
Think you're a health freak: hahahahahahaha.... no
Get along with your parents: yes
Play an instrument: No


LAYER SIX: In the past month, did you...
Drink alcohol: Once
Smoke: yuppers
Do a drug: If you count Lortab...
Make Out: Yup
Go on a date: Nope
Eat an entire box of Oreos: How did you know? Peanut Butter Oreos...
Eat sushi: Nope, too chicken
Been on stage: No
Been dumped: No
Gone skating: I haven't been sating since I was 10!
Made homemade cookies: Made homemade peanut butter cups!
Been in love: Very much so
Gone skinny dipping: No
Dyed your hair: No, not recently.
Stolen anything: No.


LAYER SEVEN: Have you ever...
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes...
If so, was it mixed company: Yes...
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes... (I am sensing a pattern)
Been caught "doing something": Yes...
Been called a tease: Yes...
Gotten beaten up: No
Shoplifted: When I was younger
If so, did you get caught: Yes, by my parents.
Changed who you were to fit in: Of course, we all do.


LAYER EIGHT
Age you hope to be married: I first got married at 22, then again at 31
Numbers and Names of Children: Sarah, 16
Describe your Dream Wedding: I already had it.
How do you want to die: peacefully, with Lindi's hand in mine.
Where you want to go to college: I always wanted to go to Boston College.
What do you want to be when you grow up: I've dreamed of being a lawyer.
What country would you most like to visit: Holland, Greece and Ireland


LAYER NINE
Number of guys I have kissed: I have to think about this one... 10. Yup, just 10
Number of boyfriends you've had: 5
Number of drugs taken illegally: Two
Number of people I could trust with my life: I am lucky, I can think of 9
Number of CDs that I own: between 100-250.
Number of piercings: Four in left ear and five in the right.
Number of tattoos: Two, a red rose on the right thigh and interlocking hearts on the left.
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Probably 8
Number of scars on my body: about 4
Number of things in my past that I regret: I only regret that which I have not done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home